Highlights and Activities
- Unique journey through the most spectacular canyons and rock arches of Wadi Rum. In style inaccesible for regular tourist. With rope abseils and secret passages.
- Visiting Mars-like scenery portrayed in spectacular films such as “The Martian” or “Lawrence of Arabia”, including Red Dunes.
- Desert camps. Admiring sunsets and stars in pristine locations.
- Authentic meeting with Beduins – our hosts and guides in the desert. We cooperate with respected Al-Zalabieh clan. We will stay in their desert campments witnessing Beduin lifestyle.
- Delicious traditional food (with Western supplements), examples of original Bedu kitchen.
- Ride the camels and catch the wind on Beduin pick up jeeps.
- Relax in luxury desert camp with tent alleys called Mars and Jupiter.
- Ancient rock inscriptions.
- Petra – ancient city carved in red stone. Incredible facades and temples. Jordan’s main attraction and treasure. Filmed for „Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade”.
- Petra – A UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1985. We focus on best places, with special dinner and evening among the monuments.
- Guided traverse of Jebel Rum massif (second highest peak in Jordan), with bivouac under the stars. Exposed trails. Multiple abseils. GREAT ADVENTURE. (Technically easy , with guides) Depending on your fitness and duration of tour.
- Dead Sea – It was one of the world’s first health resorts. Its surface and shores are 430.5 metres (1,412 ft) below sea level, Earth’s lowest elevation on land. Because of its salinity you don’t need to swim in it, you just float. Chance to admire huge crystals of salt hanging on the banks of the lake. (depending on tour duration)
- Amman-capital city. (depending on arrival airport location)
- Hot air baloon flight. Sunrise over the desert.
- For climbers: guided multipitch climbing.