Packing and equipment guidelines
To be ready for our adventure you should check basic list of the equipment below. You will receive more detail guidelines and advices after booking. Please remember – pack light.
- Comfy sport walking shoes or approach shoes (no need for sturdy trekking boots), Solid (not slippery) sole to keep you stable. Rock is abrasive here, bring light but solid shoes.
- General clothing guideline is: be ready for the sun but expect cold breeze in the evening. Which means you should pack some warmer clothes (including light down jacket) for cold evenings, but you will wear light cotton, long sleeve clothes most of the day.
- Rain jacket (paclite or any light jacket).
- Light sleeping bag – preferably down, best: comfort around 5 deg C.
- Bivy matt (like Therm-a-rest, or other lightweight matt for sleeping),
- UV sunscreen.
- Moisturazing lipstick. It is dry here.
- Hat – to cover from the sun
- Liofilizate food package for 1 dinner, 1 breakfast. You need it for 1 under the stars bivy in the mountains.
- Climbing harness. Light as possible. Be sure it fits you. If you don’t own one, please borrow. You can ask us.
- For climbers: climbing shoes, helmet, chalk bag.